From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 11:36:28 -0700
My thanks to all of you who responded to my query about Taz's vaginitis.
Not only did I get some good advice, I also met some great people!

Taz hasn't responded to the clavamox, which pretty much rules out the
bacterial infection.  Dr. Gilbert has taken another sample of the ooze for a
cytology, and the step after that is bloodwork.  I'm very comfortable with
his ferret knowledge, but I also printed off the info about the UT adrenal
blood test and gave it to him (My thanks to Pam Greene for Ferret Central)-
when it's my fuzzy I can't be too careful!  He's still not convinced it's
adrenal, simply because there's no other symptoms besides the swollen vulva
(I passed on many people's opinion at this point), but I'm keeping a close
eye on him <grin> and refusing to ignore that possibility.  I'm not willing
for Taz to get really sick before we act!  She's still eating and drinking
well, a little more cuddly than usual but definitely in fine shape.

Ariel, Jasper, Taz and Bit
"Small is the number of them that see with their own eyes, and feel with
their own hearts."      -Albert Einstein

Ariel White                                      [log in to unmask]