From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:17:23 -0600
We have received our order of The Ferret Company 2007 Calendars "Ferret
Fun"!!!

We [SOS] are selling them for $20.00 each..and that INCLUDES
shipping!!!!...no messy trying to figure out how much it would be
with shipping!!!

Don't forget Christmas is coming...and these are PERFECT Christmas
gifts...for ANY ferret lovers...or even NON-ferret lovers...or EVEN
YOURSELF!!!!

To Order:

http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html

Snail Mail orders to:

Support Our Shelters/Jeanne Carley Calendar
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT 84074

PLEASE note on the check or money order that it is for a Jeanne Carley
Calendar!  [since kat also gets checks for the SOS Raffles, this will
keep the confusion to a minimum]...;-)

https://wwwPayPal.com orders are also accepted.  Please use the
[log in to unmask] addy for the Calendars.

PLEASE make sure you put Jeanne Carley CALENDAR in the subject line to
keep it seperate from the Raffle ticket orders.

for more information...please e-mail kat at [log in to unmask]

thank you!!!
SOSkat
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

May you always have:
Love to Share
Health to Spare