From:
CHERYL SUSANNE BLACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 23:38:17 -0500
To all those in Ontario,
A 5 month old male unneutered ferret deperately needs a home.  A friend
of mine found out I had ferrets and told me about his friends boyfriends
ferret.  He has had this ferret since it was 5 weeks old.  He keeps it in
a cage the size of a small aquarium.  It has been out of the cage maybe
10 times in his whole life.  The ferret nips because he isn't use to
people since no one ever plays with him.  I was outraged when I heard
this.  I would take the ferret myself except I can't afford to have him
spayed and my littlest ferret just had major surgery so I don't want
another ferret beating up on her.  The guy is willing to sell the ferret
for around $30 including cage, food, etc.  Someone please rescue this
poor little fellow.  He deserves to have someone to love him.  Please
contact me if you can adopt him.  I will find a way to get him to you if
you can't come pick him up.  I live in St Catherines.  If you can't
afford the $30 but still want the ferret I will either pay it myself or
find someelse that will.

Please, for the sake of this ferret, consider adopting him!!!!!

Cheryl