From:
The Rumakers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:16:46 -0500
If you are still interested in someone taking your ferrets I know some
people who would be more than happy to take the ferrets and care for them.
They are ferret shelters that are in desperate need of ferrets.  Get in
contact with me if you are interested.  I will help in any way I can.

The Rumakers:
(Pinky, Butterscotch, Bosco, Buddy, Mindy,
Mandy, Kramer, and Casper) (and the humans,too)
http://members.aol.com/emssandy/ferretville.htm