From:
David Maples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 02:34:02 -0800
Hi everyone, this is my first posting to the FML, although I have been
reading it for a while now.  I love all the stories and the wonderful things
everybody has to say.  I am owned by three wonderful fuzzies all just under
a year.  My love and prayers go out to all of you with sick fuzzies, and
special thoughts for those of you who have lost a dear one.

I just wanted to add my two cents about the choking problem.  Our little
girl was having a problem choking on her food, too.  It also was Iams kitten
food.  She did this several times and was always able to clear it, but
needless to say, it scared us!  I have changed to Science Diet, which is
round and have had no further problems.

Monica, Pandora, Pan and Nibbles