From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:26:57 -0400
Hi everyone!!  I've been trying to respond online for the past 4 days and
my message kept coming back as exceeding the line limit...it kept attaching
the whole FML posting to my post.  These new-fangled gadgets I tell
ya...sheesh.  Well, so nobody got to hear my response to all the flames,
but they are a-dying now I think (Hope)!  You guys all worked it out
without me...<VBG>.  So the ferrets say they were celebrating yesterday by
switching personalities, they were really happy to at least read that all
the moms and dads were empathizing now...Nick the toe biter was cuddlin,
Whitty the cuddler was toe-bitin' and everyone found a new place to climb
on to "keep Mom's mind from gettin' all upset." OK so the Galaxy-D is by
Fort Dodge....but as I stated on a previous sent-back post a lot of vet's
hands are tied to use the Fervac because of USDA approvals for their
state..it's a no-win situation.  Please remind your vet's to report
reactions so we can get some studies done....the posts here are great, but
MARY I don't KNOOOW all the tunes to these cool songs!!!  The seven kids
dance anyway, they love when their mommy sings to them!  I'd like to start
another line topic going...

How do you all deal with ambivalent SO's when it comes to ferret lovin'????
My guy likes them, but you might as well tell him to go outside and build
an Eiffel tower(honey) when it comes time to any care aspects.  I am soooo
insanely jealous of all you real men out there that don't mind nips etc.
and really looove your ferrets (say that with a Barry White attitude guys!)
I swear the ferrets know and that's why they bug and nip him more...

Michele, Figgy(the naked butt), Colin(the bruiser), Whitty(the love child),
Murphy(the old wise one), Ralphie(the namesake), Nick(the devil-child) and
Sarah(who for some reason has been having a hissy-fitt all day.......