From:
Phyllis Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:59:15 -0500
To everyone on the FML, all of us at Massachusetts Ferret Friends send
our best wishes for a very happy and healthy 2005.

This year has been a very exciting one for MaFF, wiht doubled membership,
some great small events and continued growth as an organization.

Most of 2004 was spent in educating ourselves on the needs of our
members and the ferret community in New England.  This was done through
presentations and group discussions at our General Meetings, with goals
and objectives outlined for the coming year.

During the past year we have -

Re-designed our website, adding a Forum for public discussion on many
ferret-related topics and a gallery of pictures taken during a few of
our events and activities,

Established our Foster Network, while working with several MSPCA's and
ARL's in New England,

Contacted several pet stores to line up regularly scheduled Education
Days,

Started fundraising projects to support our Foster Network,

and Had a great time getting to know each other better through our
passion for our ferrets.

To everyone on this list who has taken the time to respond to questions
on health issues and care of our ferrets, as well as to cry with us when
we have lost one of our beloved fuzzies or to laugh with us when one of
our fuzzies did something so darn cute we had to share it with others,
I wish to say THANKS... Your input has meant much to each of us at one
time or another and it is greatly appreciated.

We are looking forward to a great year and hope that each of you can take
a minute to visit us through our website.

Phyllis M. Spy
President, Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.
A nonprofit organization dedicated to education, outreach and shelter to
benefit the domestic ferret