From:
the return of weezilarchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:44:57 -0800
>First off, could someone maybe tape Weasels for me if it runs on
>Animal Planet again?  I don't get hose stations where I live and SO

>want to see it!  I'll gladly, um, send you my spare budgies in
>return

i'd *love* to have a copy as well!  i am without cable, which usually i
couldn't give half a damn about, but occasionally i hear about something
like this and i wish i did.  ah well.

anyway, i don't have any budgies to send, but i could trade out my
broken-butted, waddling, compulsive human-chewing fert...

joking. really. i'd love a video of the program, though.

-kat-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.