From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:16:11 +0000
could someone email me the post wolfy made about the pickle because i
love wolfys posts so much they crack me up when i need a time away from
my large family both human and furry.

i know there are "flamers" on here about that post but in my opinion i
really think that if it offended them that much they can just uninscribe
and be done with it without flaming someone for stupid reasons....

there are familys that are outspoken and open with everything thats me
and my family... we are talking about bras.... and how big a woman can
get if they start getting a chest young... will i get flamed because we
laugh at the ferrets because they seem to love them?  i think that its a
riot at the nioses they make trying to get under me to get at my chest
when i am on the floor playing with them....

please this isnt to flame anyone i accually just started this post
because i wanted to read a post i missed that wolfy wrote.

Cat

[Moderator's note: I will forward post -- please don't repost it here as
the topic is best closed.  BIG]