Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:29:41 -0800
To all concerned:

I requested the interview questionnaire/screening form that this place
uses prior to adoption of an animal.  Below is the nasty response I
received back.  The form I requested obviously does not exist!  I had
emailed [log in to unmask]  I recommend that all of you email the same
request to this person.  BTW - my attitude on the forum was fine, they
simply cannot tolerate anyone questioning them.  Go to the forum on their
website if you are curious.  Their are plenty of posts similar to mine.
These people need to be stopped!

We decline due to your general attude on the forum.