From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 16:43:27 -0500
With the response I have received on these coins and for all of those who
have missed my first two auctions that Muna's Treasures had for me, here
is but another chance to bid on them as I have another 100 up for
auction.  Here is the link you can go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=958329447

With this many coins up for auction it will keep the price down and you
can get a lot more for your money this way.  So here we go again and to
those of you who purchased them from me in the past I thank you very
dearly.

Diane