From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 11:46:14 -0700
WHERE IS MY FLIP FLOP!!!!!!!! It's gone, I can't find it anywhere. Oh
my,oh my, what is the worlds most cutest, darling, personable ferret to
do? ::::grin::: Okay, yeah that was a bit thick! But I can't find my
flip flop!!!

Um Forest you said we could take it and use it to raise money for the
sick Black Footed Ferrets. They really need our help.

I know, I know, but I wasn't ready yet. I didn't even get to say good
bye. Is it still here? Do you still have it?

Um, no honey they are gone.

Fine!!!! :::looking at mommy's red sling back heels:::: That's okay
:::blink, blink:::: I will get over it and it's for a good cause. Um...
I will be right back.

FOREST YOU COME BACK HERE WITH THOSE RED SHOES!!!!!

:::giggle, dook, giggle::::

If you would like to help raise money for helping the Black Foot
Ferret. And personally own Forest's flip flop (he tossed in the second
one) go to eBay auction
[Moderator's note: The link given wasn't correct but I'm pretty sure
this is the one:  BIG]
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferret-Flip-Flops-for-Humans-NEW-NEW-NEW_W0QQitemZ160243715443QQcmdZViewItem>

Thank you,
Tonks & Forest