From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:10:32 -0400
The ferrets are back to having their own room, so we are left with 2
large Martin's cages that are not being used.

The first cage is the Ferret Penthouse, with the 3/4 top floor and no
wire on the bottom floor. It is PVC coated and in great shape. 3 years
ago, I paid about $250.00 for it and it has not been used for over 2
yrs. I bought it for them and then they got a room, so it was collapsed
and stored.

http://www.martinscages.com/images/full/f-470c.jpg

The second cage is just a year old!!! It is the Martin's Townhouse with
some wonderful modifications. The door openings on the top 2 floors
were expanded and a 4th door was added to the 1/4 shelf. Again, no wire
on bottom floor. Again PVC coated and this cage was used for only about
7 months! I paid about $250 for it.

http://www.cinnamonsprite.net/hosting/daring_daisy_do/Ferrets/cage.JPG

If you are interested in either or both, please call me. I am located
in Central MD, Carroll County, but I can be reached at 703-395-0897.
Cages are be collapsed, easier for shipping. Pick up would be
preferred.

Lynn-