Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:42:15 -0400
First off, I would like to hear from any fuzzy owners in London, Ont.  I
understand that on Monday night you had a meeting with local council to make
ferrets legal in London.  The Lady from London Animal Alliance called me
about it.  Could you let me know what happened?

Second, while I totally agree with Jannis' post yesterday about breeding
ferrets, I also think it is important for us to deal with the situation at
hand.  We are not going to be able to change breeding, but we can educate.
I am interested in hearing from any teachers out there as I am looking into
humane education for schools about ferrets.  Any suggestions would be
helpful.

Lastly, I think we do have some good breeders out there, and we need to
support them.  Unlike Marshal Farms, and our Manitoba ferrets, I have seen
SOME good breeders.  As well, If anyone has any information, good or bad
about the Manitoba breeders or Hagen, I would appreciate it if you could let
me know.  Include any information you can think of.  The independent Voice
has an article on "Canadian Ferret Breeders Isn't there a law?" It was good,
but if anyone has other info or sercomstances that was like this one, let me
know!!

Thank You!! :-)
Randy The "Ferret Aid Society Of Toronto" AKA F.A.S.T.