From:
Gerald Struening <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1992 18:05:32 -0400
Hello,

I'm a German User of CompuServe (for about 3 weeks). I had got a ferret
for about 4 years until it died last year by a tumor.
Now I want to buy a pair of ferrets and I've got some questions about
caring. But here in Germany there are not many people knowing anything
about ferrets and books or other materials are very rare, too.
I saw this adress in the CompuServe animal forum.
How (to which e-mail-adress) can I ask my questions. How would I receive

[see trailer to this article]

the answers? Are there any additional costs apart from the CompuServe
Charges?

[You've done all you have to.  Charges?  H'm.  You mean I could
be charging for this?  Oh darn...  No charges.]

Thanks for your answers.

Gerald