Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 22:51:07 -0400
A belated winner announcement-- the winner of "Osito" Ty beanie in the
Teddy Bear Picnic, Sept 11th was OutLawDook of the FML!  (We had to locate
her for notification thus the tardy announcement).  She mailed the shelter
her donation for tix-- and won!  Her beanie is in the mail as you read--
and she is excited!

For those who are interested the next raffle item for the winter
fund-raiser is a signed , numbered copy of "Frolicking Ferrets 13/180 by
Clara Rodriguez.  The work has been framed in a light oak frame with double
matting and glass.  It will be shipped to the winner, insured.  The drawing
will be held at the Holiday Open House Dec 11th at Ferret Wise those
wanting more info on tickets are asked to email privately!

Thanks to all who have supported us this year!

Ferret Wise is a tax exempt 501c3 organization  providing education,
critical care and rehabilitation to domestic ferrets.  Please visit our
site at
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

*Wanted volunteers to play with the ferrets!*