From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 08:54:16 -0800
Hi Guys,

First to Laurie, definitely pull up and copy the ferret FAQ for it is
invaluable.  Now regarding vaccines.  There are only two ferret approved
vaccines and I would use no other unless you have a ferret w/really bad
reactions to them.  Distemper is Fervac-D and the rabies is Imrab 3.  Any
vet can procure them for use.  Also you really shouldn't have a distemper
and rabies at the same time. If there was a bad reaction the vet wouldn't
know which vaccine the ferret is reacting to.

And to the Anonymous poster with the ferret Fairy.  You seem to be under
the impression you should only have 1 litter box, sorry but boy is that
wrong!  LOL In my house at the present time I have 30 litterboxes with 8
ferrets and no I do not live in a mansion.  Remember these special little
guys are just that, little.  They have very small bladders and bowels and
need to go frequently and quickly when the urge strikes.  If there is not a
litterbox near enough then you can't expect them to make it there.  So go
invest in more litterboxes and don't worry.

My GOD that's all I have to say! Must be my shortest post, will have to
do something about that.

          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House