From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:30:08 EDT
Hey all out there in FML Land !!!

Been quite busy lately, just catching up on my FMLs.  To all those who have
lost a fur-child lately, please except my belated condolences.  For those
whose kids are ill, we are thinking good thoughts.

I read a post recently about someone who had to say goodbye to their
beloved kritter and realized that they had not yet told them the story of
The Rainbow Bridge.  The post indicated they took a moment before the
final time to explain about the land beyond.

Don't think you'll know how much that touched me.  The first fur-child that
left me was Lady.  We were sitting outside and I told her of the Bridge.  I
remember how she looked to the starlit sky as though looking for it.  I
remember the fuzzy kisses she gave me, VERY unlike her.  She seemed to
understand and no longer seemed to be afraid.

When the others began to get ill, and I thought the time would come, I told
them about the Bridge.  How they would be happy, healthy and have plenty of
friends to play with.  I never realized it until now, but each one snuggled
up to me as I told them.  Even Socks and Rascal, as rambunctious as they
were.  It seemed to comfort them, and they gave me comfort.

Maybe it was the way my voice cracked, or the tears that were flowing.
Each seemed especially affectionate and snuggley.  Almost as if they were
telling me that things would be alright.

Sandee, please send our love to our little group of "Fur-Angels".

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~  and Mist the Fer-Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
 Please see KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.