From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:39:52 -0400
Ally Ally In Come Free!!! It's the last call to purchase tickets for
the SOS Spring Raffle to benefit The Blizzard Memorial Fund. It ends
tonight at 9:00 PM. The Blizzard Memorial Fund helps shelters that take
in abused or neglected ferrets so they can get the medical attention
they so desperately need. Shelters often do not have the extra funds
to take on such a responsibility - but they don't turn these little
guys away. That's where SOS can help by providing much needed monetary
assistance to make sure the ferrets AND the shelters get the help they
need to get through it. You can play a part in saving the lives of
neglected and abused ferrets just by participating in the raffle.

So check out the fantastic prizes at:

<http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/>

Like the brand new Wii - fun for the whole family!

A brand new Marshall Ferret Penthouse

A $100 Ferret Depot gift certificate

Totally Ferret food and treats

A set of 3 Eleanor Meade figurines

A giant sleepy fish

And Soooooooo much more --- bedding sets & baskets, wearables,
cross stitch ferrets, toys, treats, plaques and Swarovski
crystal jewelry......

DID YOU HAVE PROBLEMS USING GOOGLE CHECK OUT? PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN
SOLVED!!

We're happy that our mid-raffle problems with Google Checkout have been
fixed and we're back up and running, but because of the delay, we're
extending the raffle for one more week. Numbers will be chosen at
random by Bill Gruber on April 20 and winners will be announced on
April 23 and notified by email or phone.

Tickets cost just $1 each, or six for $5. You can allocate your tickets
any way you want! Your ticket numbers will be provided to you shortly
after your purchase.

Use Google Checkout to purchase tickets or you can send a check payable
to Support Our Shelters to this address:

SOS Blizzard Memorial Fund
c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St.
Silver Spring, MD 20901

If you send a check, remember to include your email address or a
phone number! Please also NOTE THE NUMBER/S # OF THE PRIZE(S) you
are entering for! Checks must be received on or before April 17.

Thank you for helping ferrets everywhere,

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Support Our Shelters