From:
Karyn Otta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:33:04 -0600
Hi everyone!
Just thought I'd tell another cute story.  I had a visitor on Easter who was
of the opposite sex.  We've gone out a couple of times and I thought it was
time to see how he reacted to my furrkids.  So he sits down on the couch,
and I offer him a beverage.  I went in to get the kiddos and let 'em
go....Sebastian decides its time to "sniff" the guy.  She slithers over,
stealth-like across the carpet and tries to sneak up his pants leg!  "Hey,
that's MY man!!", I thought.  So I nicely picked her up and let her down on
the other side of the room.  I went to sit next to him on the couch, and the
little devil bounces to the middle of the room and proceeds to "poopie" on
the floor in front of us!!  I was horrified!  My face flushed, I just
casually got a napkin and scooped it up, while dumping her in the litter
box.  Where'd the manners go?  So I left the room for a minute, and when I
returned she was gracefully dooking across my kitchen table!!  This poor guy
has never seen ferrets before, and now he thinks they have no manners.  Both
the kids went back in the cage, and I explained that they were simply ferret
flirting and were jealous because of me.  What's a single girl to do?

Happy ferreting to all!!

Karyn "Not the momma"
Sebastian  "Who's the cute hooman in the house?"
Scuttle  "Your not his type, goofy!!  He likes 'em tall!!"