From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:24:06 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Claudia from the Oxford Ferret Rescue asked me to post this medication
for her.  We had a ferret who was diabetic who needed this medication.
I picked up the medication on friday night and the ferret went to the
rainbow bridge during the night on Friday before he ever got his
medication on sat.  We would like to offer this medication to anyone
who needs it for free.  It was compounded, so it wont last forever, and
it must be kept in the fridge, but it is available.

Please email me if you would like this medication and we can make
arrangements to mail it.

Thanks.

Lisa