From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:17:46 -0500
Hi all:
I asked BIG if this post (plus a few more) would be ok and we thought
they would be ok.  I have actually looked at every ferret still left on
the tree and I am just going to list the ferrets and their story/medical
problems and what they would like for xmas and I will also provide the
email address for the shelter to make it easy for everyone to just pick
one or two of the ferrets left.  So here goes:

Page 3:
Little Girl: she is adrenal, she loves blankies, hammocks,(I'm sure
a sleep sack would be loved too) and rattle balls, email Jen,

Belle: she is adrenal and has insulinoma, she loves rattle balls covered
with fleece, hammocks with pockets (I'm sure sleep sacks would be ok
too), email Jen, [log in to unmask]

Corgan: Belle's friend, he is adrenal, he also loves rattle balls covered
with fleece and hammocks like Belle, email Jen, [log in to unmask]

Anubus: he had 1 kidney removed due to previous owners feeding him a bad
diet and he is also adrenal, he loves to snuggle so he would like
blankies, hammocks, snuggle sacks, email Jen, [log in to unmask]

Page 4:
Alf: he had lived with his mommy for 4 years and she had a serious
illness and he had to go to the shelter, he was very very sad, he loves
tubes and dark places to sleep so sleep sacks and hammocks with pockets
would be good, email Terri, [log in to unmask]

Scooter: Alf's buddy, he went into such a depression after he came to the
shelter that he almost died and it took several weeks to bring him back,
he likes tubes and dark places to sleep, email Terri, [log in to unmask]

Thanks everyone.  Tomorrow I will list another 6 still left on the tree.

Lisa