From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:30:55 -0400
This morning, in the right side of her abdomen, I discovered a marble
sized lump.  It is close to the surface and doesn't feel as if it is
attached to any organs or anything.  I'm puzzled because we were just at
the vet on the 7th of this month for a checkup and neither I, nor the vet
felt it.  I'm worried because if it just cropped up like that, it's grown
fast.

I immediately called my vet and left a message to schedule an appointment
for Thursday (that is my next day off work).  I'm hoping that they will
call me back Monday and say that Thursday is ok.

Her behavior has not changed, she is still plenty active and has a
great appetite.  She is 4 years old.  A friend of mine suggested the
possibility that it could be a cyst because of the closeness to the skin
and that I can't feel where it is connected to anything else in there.

I don't know, I'm confused and my head is spinning as I pray to any being
that it is just something simple.  My furkids mean the world to me and if
this means spending everything I have and selling things, well, look for
ebay auctions to be posted to raise funds.

Just try to keep her in your thoughts.  I can't imagine life without
either one of my kids.

Thank you.

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome