Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:57:10 -0500
Dear Mommy Marla
I is sure sorrys I didnt tells my Mommy wight away about Chico ferret.
But my Mommy wasnt feeling well, so I hates to bother her, but I made
sure today dat she was told so she could posts de notes on de fml.

Well anyways Chico came slowly twotting across de bwidge.  He almosts
fell so Isabel runs out to helps him-he was so wobbly we toughts he was
just gonna fall off.  Wilson couldnt believe how wobbly Chico was.  I
gweets Chico and introduces myself as Ms SaraFerret and he says What a
vision of lovliness you are, this was my mout dat fell open den.  I tink
I am in love or maybe de poor furry was shellshocks.  We got him fixes up
wit a glass of tea and he proceeds to tells all of us about his demise.
(back to de dictionary again-twing to improve my words).  He was so
surprised by de dog shaking him dat his heart just stopped and would not
start again and so he has to trudge over de Bwidge wit sadness at not
being ables to say goodbyes to Mommy.  Big tears in his eyes.  He feels
bad because he really loves de dog, but tought maybe he was just jealous.
Poor Chico, Wilson says.  But Wilson gives him de pep talk about de digs
he has and how Chico can move in rights away after he gots his wings and
halos and hammies.  So support poor Chico we twots over to de warehouse
were dey kits and older ferrets are just whipping up wings and haloes and
hammies and of course we all loves to do tings like dat as us ferrets are
very creative--latest designs and all dat.  Well Wilson helps Chico
choose his wings and he chooses de wings which are sapphire with black
swooshes like Nikes all over dat and of course a hammie to match and de
halo was de same color (I reminds myself I has got to get new wings and
haloes as well as a new hammie as my hammie has holes in it).  I asks
chico if he wants de tour and he declines, but Wilson says well we will
just sign ourselves up for de big tour SaraFerret has next week for de
ermines country.  So more is added as I dwaggs out my notebook.  Dis is
gonna be a big expedition and who is gonna carry everyting.  Hmmmm.  we
figures dat out later.  So I stwaps de wings and fixes de halo on Chico
and he starts to bwighten up as he admires himself in de mirror.  He says
well Ms SaraFerret I donts really blame de dog as dogs are really stwange
and some times dey dont tink clearly.  I told dem I was sure dat Mommy
tooks care of hims, but he says he is starts to feel better already.  He
wants his Mommy to know he doesnt blame her one bit and he knows dat she
loves him.  But its alloks now.  De Boss evens stops by to hugs Chico and
Wilson and even gives me a hugs.  Wowsie what an honors.  Chico and
Wilsons sends kisses to dere Mommy and hope she is can gets over her
heartbweak as dey are doing nice now.

Hugs, dooks, love and peace
Ms SaraFerret