From:
Lisa Akenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:06:13 EDT
Hi All...

I have been reading this list for quite some time--laughing and learning.  I
am sorry however that my first posting is to find a home for my 4 fuzzies.

My husband and I live in Pittsburgh, PA and are moving to Anderson, IN in
two weeks.  We have 4 ferrets.  Two boys: Cosmo (sable) and Pepe as in "le
Pew" (a badger I believe--white stripe on his head thus the name.  Two
girls: Surely--pronounced Shirley, long story (sable) and Lola (cream with
dark eyes).  They are about 4-5 years old--I'm not exactly sure as they were
all adults when I adopted them.  All are litter trained--with a pretty good
"hit rate".  We also have 2 cages, 2 water bottles, about 4 litter pans,
cardboard tubes, and LOTS of soft bedding.  Oh yea, everyone is "fixed".

Please, please contact me if you have an interest in adopting our fuzzies or
can put me in contact with someone who is.  I suppose either Anderson or
Pittsburgh would be OK--I just want to find them a good home.

thanks in advance
Lisa