From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:29:00 -0500
HI friends!

Wowee, it's me, pretty as can be Blossom at Ferret Wise. It has been
busy busy here.

There was folks in over the weekend last for Holiday cheers - you
now the go Blossom Go stuff, and Mom & Dad were baking to beat the
band. Barn-y has been begging for cheesecake of all things! Well I
AM excited -- I heard that I am going to get a Santa gift this year --
I am trying soooo hard to be good, BUT I really need those n-bones.
Momma caught me stealing them from old lady Heartsong the other day--
I don't think I am supposed to take them from her-- ( it's so easy)
and Momma seemed to be scolding me. sigh....

Nestle seems to be doing really really good - the folks is going to be
taking us older kids for luprons soon. Momma says it is time for me to
have one as I have burnt popcorn perfume on. Both me and Barn-y get to
go from our condo! That ought to be FUN. A road trip -- I never got to
take one before! I will get to see Dr Winnie- which I only saw for the
ADV test and a vaccination (yuck).

Special packages arrived for Austin & JJ, Nestle, Holly, Emily & Elric
the other day... I wanna see what Santa's giving them... and maybe I'll
steal their n-bones! Oh Gosh do you think I will have to share with
Destiny?

Momma has some neat things on ebay -
A special Holiday ferret rubber stamp
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180188534550
special tees on sale, a mystery box, and more.. check it out anything
she sells will help pay the vet when we do melatonin & lupron, that way
she can keep this old new england house warm for us this winter.

I am going to help her put the newsletter into envelopes when it gets
back next week- I just love helping!

Well I am going to scamper off and see what fun I can find here.. the
cupboards open pretty easy under the sink when no one's watching!

Happy Happy Holidays to you form all of us at www.ferretwise.org