Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:51:11 -0700
"But if SHE is wrong, and somebody were to buy the wrong type of
Pellets, they could end up with a sick ferret."

AGAIN - as I privately emailed you and requested - please link us to
the product you are talking about because, AGAIN, I have never seen
any wood pellets sold as animal bedding that are not the EXACT SAME
THING as the wood stove pellets so many of us have used for years.

And AGAIN - do you really think there are factories churning out a
different type of wood pellets JUST for litter? No, there aren't. These
companies buy WOOD STOVE PELLETS then put an animal's face on the bag
and jack the price.

You keep saying I'm wrong and you're not. Well then PROVE you're right
by showing us what product should be avoided. Otherwise you're making
false claims. And how are you helping others by being so vague about
what product you found that was "different" from wood stove pellets?