From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:14:58 -0800
Thank you to all the wonderful folks who have chosen our ferrets on the
Giving Tree and sent wonderful donations so far!! They are very truly
appreciated!! Especially this year- it has been a bit leaner than most
with the economy and such!

The furbabies are getting Bandits treats every day all month!! they
will be so spoiled! But isnt that what they are there for- to be loved
and treated and spoiled as much as we can :)

Thanks so much!!!

Beth
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
www.crittercamp.biz