From:
emma kacky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:28:52 -0800
Hello!  This is my first post, so I will make a little introduction... My
name is Nessa, or Emma.  I am a twelve year old girl.  I live in Alberta
Canada, and I am a member of the Alberta Ferret Society.  I don't own any
ferrets yet... But I am planning on fostering.

I have a couple of questions about ferrets catching mice:
- Do they catch mice?
- Are there any diseases that ferrets can catch through CITY mice?
- Does mouse poison affect them if they eat it or if they find a poisoned
  mouse? If so, how badly?

Thanx,
  Nessa, Emma