From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:26:39 -0600
Due our recent popularity in the media, we are experiencing a high volumne
of adoptable qualified families applying to adopt ferrets and we have run
out of adoptabvle ferrets so many times.  There are going out almost as
soon as they come in.  If you need help in adopting out ferrets, please
contact us.  We are NOT closing down, we ARE relocation in order to comply
with the nazis that rule the city of aurora Colorado.  We plan to be bigger
and better than we are now, so stay tuned.  you can reach us through our
website at www.especiallyferrets.org

Hugs,
Ferretguy