Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 03:02:49 EDT
I have been reading the National Enquirer about Colloidal Silver being used
for common injuries.  This was in the March 14th issue, page unknown.  The
information stated " this was a natural antibiotic, helps elimate infection
and promotes healing.  Take 2 droppersful every two to four hours for acute
infections, decreasing to every six to eight hours when you begin to feel
better.  Awhile ago, I read people saying not to use this on ferrets.  Is
this the same thing people were referring to?

The Enquirer note was written by Dr. Susan M.  Lark.  Any information would
be appreciated..  Sorry, I have not read all the posts on BIGs list.

Debbie