From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 08:35:45 -0500
I know exactly how you feel!  Back in '86, Mickey walked right out the door
with me (of course, I didn't see him do this).  When I couldn't find him, I
figured he was just sleeping somewhere, but when I went to mail a letter, my
neighbor said he had seen a ferret running down the street earlier in the
morning.  I FREAKED!  I went all over the neighborhood, I couldn't eat
anything, I cried hysterically.

That was a Thursday.  On Saturday, I saw an ad in the paper for a found
ferret.  I couldn't get over there fast enough.  Mickey had crossed 2 side
streets, a major highway, and was found in a garage.  They also were feeding
him dog food!

I prayed all day to St. Francis thanking him for getting my Mickey back
home safely!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY