Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:36:57 -0700
I can't tell you how grateful I am to Diane and Steve Bodofsky for the
information on Essiac, an herbal remedy that seems to work on lymphoma
ferrets.  I was starting to lose hope but every time I look at that fuzzy
face that is still so full of life and energy, my gut feeling was that
there has got to be a way to save her.  Even though she has lost most of
her hair and half her tail she is as precious as the rest of the business.
My stepson calls her piglet.  I'm now praying that the shelter will approve
of the herbal treatment.  Again, thanks for giving us a light at the end of
the tunnel.

Kim, Autumn, Boo, Buddy Looove, Mr. & Mrs. Jasper
Moulder and our little piglet Gypsy.