Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:25:54 -0500
Well, I purchased my first bag of Totally Ferret (about a week ago) & my
guys went absolutely nuts!

I was pouring it from the bag into a couple of tupper-ware style containers
& my 2 guys were just going crazy trying to get it!  They were all over me &
climbing into the containers trying to get at the food.  Even my cat thought
this stuff was the greatest thing & was trying to steal some!  (The cat
still loves anything he finds in the ferrets' dish.  It's like a special
treat or something!)

I mixed it in with their Iams Kitten Chow & they are doing great with it.
But I haven't noticed any decrease in appetite OR in poop.  They seem to be
chowing on this stuff like there's no tomorrow!  Didn't I hear that they
should eat less of the TF?  Or isn't it going to be as noticeable, since
they are getting Iams mixed with it?

Also, I updated my ferret web-site.  Now there's links for my 2 guys,
Zaire & Baijan.  And there are dozens of pictures of the 2 of them.
(Just follow the links).  Lots of great info here!!  =)

http://www.toptown.com/centralpark/koshka/ferret/

Enjoy!
Aprille, Baijan, & Zaire