From:
Carsten Hoefels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:57:42 +0100
Just researched a bit in the NZ press and as much as i got along, the
situation there is terrible.  They also have an Forest and Bird
association.  And...oh well, go ahead and read the stuff.

http://www.forest-bird.org.nz/index.html

There's even a movement here in germany to get ferrets banned, but luckily
they lack of any efforts and so long german press didn't jump on the "well
let's bash the ferrets"-train.

With my two sweeties beside me, i can't even think of them being feral
predators.

Oh man, that really p****s me off.

Anyway, all of you hug your fuzzles ( but be careful, they could bite of
your heads with one bite :)