From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 00:32:24 -0800
Hello,
There is a company on-line that sells baby ferrets on-line.  It is called
Ferret-Ex.  Is anyone familiar with this company?  Is this legal?  I
e-mailed them with some questions about where the babies come from and
also about the health and safety of these ferrets.  I am still waiting for
a real answer.  I received an automated/canned response that really did
not address any of my concerns.  It referred me back to their FAQ page.
I find it worrisome that baby ferrets are sold on the internet like a
commodity for impulse buyers.

Their FAQ page is http:www.ferretex.com/faq.htm

Thank you,
Suzi Lambert