From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:51:46 -0500
I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my newest tattoos!  Yes,
that's a plural. :-)

Anyway, I contacted Marta Mitchell at Miner's Peak and asked her to do a
drawing for me of my two ferret boys.  One is Orion, who's now passed on,
who was such a little stinker and so much energy and craziness all balled
up into a fur package.  I decided I wanted him as my little devil ferret.
Then, I decided that I needed an angel on the other shoulder, so I asked
Marta to draw up my big ole Poseidon as my angel boy.  So, when I
received the pictures back, I was ecstatic!  I love them!  So, I went
and had Orion tattooed on tonight!  You can check it out at
http://www.gallaty.com/BodMod/bodmod.html.
It's at the bottom of the page and marked "new".  There is also a link to
see the original picture that she drew from.

The really cool thing is, Marta used my pictures to make a cutey t-shirt.
Please go to her site and check it out.  Just click on the link and then
click on 't-shirts'.  I will hopefully have them both tattooed on my back
just like the t-shirt. :-)   Please check out her stuff, go to her site
and if you want to email her, do so from her site.  She can draw up
EXCELLENT portraits and I highly recommend her.
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets

I also had a small fuzzy clipart piece tattooed on my neck.  I found it
on the OFA website at
http://www.oregon-ferret.org/resources/clipart.html.
(I didn't ask if I could use it as a tattoo, but will gladly tell anyone
who asks that Bob Nixon drew it, since the requirement is to give credit
when the art is used...and I gladly will!) :-)

So, check out her stuff and please ask her to draw portraits for you if
you want them.  You will NOT be disappointed!

Hugs and happy fuzzy inking...

April