From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:12:44 -0500
Hi everyone!  I was wondering what happened to NWJC, so I wrote to Jennifer
Gall to ask her about it.  I just thought you'd all be interested in her
reply.

Bright Blessings,
Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Kodi-Bear)

**************************************
(Forwarded with permission):

Hi Becky -

I've become pregnant and have totally lost my energy these first few months
of it.  The ferrets are enjoying their free roaming room and all, but
between taking care of them and my husband, the strip is on the back burner
for now.  When it continues again, I will post on the FML.  Thanks for the
interest and sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Hugs & Dooks to all
Jennifer
Roxy, MAc & Tosha