From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:10:41 EDT
Usually when I post it is because of the loss of one of my little ones
I have loss seven in the last couple of years but today is a time to
celebrate the birthday of Missy, my first female fur kid, she just turned
seven, that this may not be a long time for some but this is the oldest
kid I have ever had.

She is a dark sable, just over a pound, went adrenal shortly after
picking her up from Lori Sykes in Ohio but she made it and today is
her birthday and the other nine kids are going to join in the party.

Happy news for once
Patrick and the gang