From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 11:59:59 -0500
I don't know what going on, but it seems everyone has decided to post stuff
to the FML all at once!  I'd expect a slew of complaints about the length
of the FML, but probably you'll all be too busy reading to complain.

I'm not going to comment today about the large number of postings - I need
all the time I can get just format them - but maybe we'll have to visit the
topic again one day soon.

There's another couple of hundred lines waiting after this issue, so expect
another FML to follow this one in a few hours.  Whew!

Bill