From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 17:52:04 -0500
Hi Everyone,

This weekend I invited Otter down, a fellow fml'er from St. Louis.  She was
going to take me to a local pow wow in exchange for playing with the gaggle
of ferrets I have.  ;-)

After living alone for several months, I got invaded!!!  Not only did Otter
come down, but so did her fiance, 2 10 year olds and a friend from Illinois
with her dog.  So the house was filled to the rafters with laughter, dirty
jokes, domino playing and the sounds of a chow/lab mix whining and running
from the ferrets chasing him!!

We did go to a pow wow here in Columbia and I got to meet some nice folks
there.  One really cute man who happens to fit the requirements for Maggie's
dating list--long hair, blue eyes, educated, under 5'9", good sense of
humor.  His name is Robert, he is part Native American and he lives close by
so my prospects might be looking up.

The dancing was lots of fun, both at the pow wow and at my house.  Several
of the little women, including Stella, tried to go home with Otter by
stowing away in her duffle bad.  Zippers pose no threat to these girls, way
too smart to be slowed down by those things!

Niki, the friend from Ill, did capture on video the gang of 16 running out
of their room when the door is opened.  It is like a flood of ferrets, just
spilling out of the doorway.

Maggie Mae, with great new friends