From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:57:50 -0400
PLEASE CROSSPOST

Friday, September 26, 2003

The web page now has the headshots of all of the ferrets as well as all
of the donation information.

http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

Another item we could really use is garbage bags!!

We got a nice donation in from Jeffers and Marshall's yesterday

We plan to begin listing ebay items soon.  We will post the links when
they're available.  We have received a lot of nice donations for auction.

We have enough help for this weekend with our members.  We still need
volunteers any weekday evening after 7:00 p.m. and next weekend.  Just
let Michelle know ahead of time.  Plenty of hands are needed to clean
cages, give fluids, feed soup, and provide loving.

Items Needed:
Litter - preferably recycled newspaper brands
Long Distance Calling Cards
Water
Amoxi Drops.
Food
Laundry Detergent
Paper Towels
Garbage Bags
Funds for ADV testing and vet care

Katharine

##########
For all donations please specify whether they are for the Titusville
Rescue or are general Ferrets-N-Limbo shelter donations.  If you need
a tax deduction receipt, you must email the shelter to request it.

Send checks or money orders to:
Ferrets-N-Limbo
P.O. Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, FL 32716-1432

To donate to United for ADV testing:
United Vaccines=20
Attention:  Shannon - Customer Service
2826 Latham Drive
Madison, WI 53713

or call 1-800-283-6465 (they do take credit cards); ask for Shannon

For donations to the shelter vet:
Tuscawilla Oaks Animal Hospital
1490 Tuscawilla Road
Oveido, Florida 32765
(write "Ferrets-N-Limbo" in the memo line)

Ferrets Across America:
For individuals interested in helping with transport and shelters willing
to take in some of the rescue ferrets, email to
[log in to unmask]  or

For general requirements for transport and sheltering
http://www.geocities.com/ferrets_america/req.htm