From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:18:49 -0700
O.K. I have read and read and read about you guys leaving litter boxes all
over your houses for the little carpet sharks when they are out.  I have
tried to leave litter boxes out for the monsters, but my even more
monstrous cats keep using the litter boxes, and as we all know ferrets
won't use a liter box used by a cat.  So I guess my question is how do I
keep the brat cats out of the ferrets litter boxes.  Right now I am always
cleaning up little presents that the ferrets leave before the baby gets to
them.  Could any of you that have cats and ferrets please tell me how you
handle litter boxes in your home.  Locking the cats up while the ferrets
are out is not possible, if I close any doors in the house while the ferts
are out, all I hear is scratch, scratch, dig dig dig dig dig.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.
June and the fabulous furry 4 (always hoping Sacks found a
good home)