From:
"Hay, Damon N Mr ACLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:32:02 -0500
We recently moved to SE Alabama and are looking for a good vet and
boarding facility somewhere close by.

We are near Enterprise but are willing to travel somewhat for a
quality/knowledgeable vet.

I would really appreciate recommendations for vets located in southeast
Alabama (Dothan, Troy, Elba, etc.) SW Georgia, and upper central Florida.

Montgomery is approx.  75 miles away-I'd even go there if that was the
closest place.  Or another area about that far away.

I have 4 critters - Oz, Jazz, Grendel, and Shotgun (also goes by
Cooter) - and wish to ensure the best care I can find.

Thanks All.

-Weezz