From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:14:25 -0400
I was just about to post to the FML about obtaining another ferret or two
from a shelter when I read a post about a family that has to place five
ferrets because of medical reasons.  I contacted the person and it turns out
she lives 10 miles away.  Last night I added number four to my herd.  Sarah
went from one good home to another and he (yes he) seems to be adjusting
well.  Thanks to the FML at least one ferret gets the opportunity for a new
good life and the shelters have one less ferret to place.  Sarah is an
absolute sweetheart and a good looking guy to boot so we welcome him to our
home.  Once again thanks to BIG and others for providing a positive forum
for ferrets everywhere.