From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 20:22:13 -0700
Dear Friends,

This coming Saturday, May 26th is our annual fundraiser, FERRETSTOCK
2007. We hope to have you join us, and by so doing, help to continue
to keep Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter's doors open.

For details on the event and directions to Rocky's Ferret Rescue and
Shelter, click here

http://rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

If you are unable to attend, but would like to show your support,
PayPal to: [log in to unmask], or your check can be mailed to
Rocky's c/o Barb Clay ...or...directly to Rocky's vet account at
Chadwell Animal Hospital, 3004 Emmorton Rd., Abingdon, Md. 21009

We hope to see you at FERRETSTOCK, and Thank you for all of your
support these past 11 years! We hope to continue for another 11 yrs!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
www.rockysferrets.com