From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:18:10 EDT
I"m back!  It's Da Wolfy and I"m here ... I'm never down long.  I have a
new computer now, and a new debt ::rolling my eyes::.  I dont' know what
the heck that Oracle did to my computer.  Five years online and I've
never even seen a virus, yet one gets through..... bad enough to wipe out
my hard drive?  I don't thiiiiiiiiiink so!  This reeks of sabatage my
friends.  But why would she blow up my computer?  That's what I can't
figure out.  I'm beginning to wonder if she was scared I'd buy a bunch
of tickets for the White Russian Memorial quilt raffle.  Maybe she was
jealous that I'd buy a Doodlebug shirt for myself.  Or maybe she was
scared I'd enter the IFC raffle to win that Atlanta package.  Maybe she
was just bored.

Tormented......Wolfy
Take a gander at this!
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/WRMQ.html