From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:21:30 -0500
Oh my god, that poem breaks my heart.  It is beautiful and heartfelt.  To
know that is the reality for some ferrets is devastating.  I wish all
owners of neglected ferrets could read that.  How simple it they can't
love them to at least get them a new home with someone who will.  That
poem would be wonderful for shelters to use in their newsletters.

Thanks for reminding us of all of the ferrets in neglect that are
unspoken for.  It shows how important education and outreach is, in
addition to sheltering.

Risa