From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:44:54 -0500
THis is directed at Sandee.

I appreciate posts by anyone, but reasonable diction is preferred.  The
word 'the' is not spelled 'da' and 'was' is not spelled 'waz'.  Among
these examples are other gross deflections from reasonable diction in your
posts.  We are not ignorant people, we are for the most part adult and
expect others to follow suit in their writing style as well as content.

In your murder of the English language on the FML, you are not humorous,
entertaining, or adult.  In fact, you insult all of us with expecting us
to accept such low class writing.

I ask you use a spell checker, get on the same boat as the rest of us.

Gordon