Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 00:19:04 -0500
Hey guys!!

Fango did w'ite me askin' me to chase up Odie an' as Odie abou' where his
secwet stash o' waisins is.  Sowwy Fango, Odie says he's alweady eaten
d'oes waisins!  An' he's been spendin' a wot of time at de All You Can Eat
Waisin Bar too, cause he kept a few of dem waisins at home a widdle too
wong before eatin' dem, an' *dese* waisins are fwesh outta de can!  Odie
*would* say dat he's havin' fun up here, bu' his mout' is too full.  I
know it's fun anyway, so I'll say it for him <chortle>

Okay, I'm gonna check an' see dat I still have a CheWeasel lef' - I saw
Windy sniffin' 'wound dere earlier.  Gotta go now

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/